The Fees and Charges System
Collection of cash and cheque payments for school activities can be a nightmare. The answer is here with our totally integrated system.
- Receipt production
- Automatic posting to finance system
Management bookings and invoicing.
- Breakfast Club
- After SChool Club
Uniform and Merchandise Sales
- Instant receipts
- VAT recorded for larger sizes
- Touch screen EPOS
- Transactions posted automatically to the accounting system
- Manage lettings
- Automatically create invoices in the accounting system
- Eliminate paper and re-keying
- Boarding fee invoices
- Multiple fee payers
- Train fares, trips charges and other extras
- Is an easy to use system
- Tracks all student payments
- Produces reports including an income and expenses summary
- Integrates with ParentPay to give a seamless system
- See who is registered for a school trip
- See what they have paid
- See their outstanding balances
Boarding Fee Invoices
Payment and Accounting
In an ideal world parents will pay online but many still prefer to pay by cash or cheque. So you have to collect the cash or cheque, record the payment against the activity, post it into the finance system and provide the student with a receipt. This is all very time consuming with queues of students waiting to pay for events and activities by cash or cheque.
Fees & Charges takes away all the tedium:
Fees & Charges shows in real time the financial status of all events and activities:
All at the click of the mouse and all from any workstation in the school providing you have the correct permission.
- Cash & Cheque Collection
- School Trip Reporting
- Wraparound Management
- Automatic Update of Accounts
- Payment Reporting
- Merchandise Sales
- Boarding Fees
"I met Stuart back in February 2012 and explained my requirements for a finance system to manage our various sources of income and expenditure, having just recently converted to an Academy. His immediate answer was "yes we can do that!". I had been through all of the main players in the market and had not had such a positive response from anyone else.
Three years down the line working with Hoge 100 I feel a part of their family. The support is some of the best that we get on any of our contracts.
I can honestly not find fault with their support, their pricing is very competitive and when coupled with the level of support, provides incredibly good value.".
Vice Principal (Finance & Administration)
Highams Park School